Talented has been shaking up the general way of recruiting software professionals since 2016, as we experienced that traditional IT Recruitment often results in unhappy people. We decided to strike back and place talents in the first place. No for irrelevant bulk inmails and poor knowledge about the field. Yes, for better (work)life, happy IT experts and prospering businesses! As we changed the focus from companies to Talents, we are now asking what kind of needs and criterias you have for the next step of your career?
As said, we are always here for any talents seeking for new opportunities. Now, we are looking for DevOps Specialists/Engineers for our clients, which are some of the most talked-about and exciting companies to work for right now. We are discussing opportunities for DevOps experts with many different skill sets, so please tell us what is your cup of tea. Currently we are looking for talents to work with domains such as health tech, AI solutions, sustainable development and creative tech.
- Relevant experience required: 3 years
- Up to date on modern software engineering (e.g. on infrastructure as code) and software architecture (e.g. relating to cloud deployment and distributed systems)
- That you regard security incident handling as a continuous effort, which requires collaboration with end users and developers
- Solid tech skills (Clojure, Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker or other relevant ones)
- Any modern cloud skills (AWS, Azure or GCP)
- Security skills (DevSecOps) and some knowledge of GDPR are seen as an asset
- Good at communication your thoughts and ideas clearly and concisely (in English, Finnish is a bonus)
Interested in new and great opportunities? We will be happy to discuss more about your background and our open opportunities by having our eyes on matching the best company and role for you. Let us know by applying - we’d love to hear from you!