We are the controller in accordance with current privacy legislations. Your personal data is processed with the purpose of managing and facilitating recruitment of employees to our and our customers' business and processing freelancer talents applying for an agent.
Talented Growth Oy (3218076-3)
Kaikukatu 4 C, 3rd floor
00530 Helsinki, Finland
Talented Solutions Oy (2778226-8)
Kaikukatu 4 C, 3rd floor
00530 Helsinki, Finland
2. Collection of personal data
We are responsible for the processing of the personal data that you contribute to the Service, or for the personal data that we in other ways collects with regards to the Service.
When and how we collect personal data
We collect personal data about Users from Users when Users;
- make an application through the Service or otherwise, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as LinkedIn; and
- use the Service to connect with our staff, adding personal data about themselves either personally or by using a third-party source such as LinkedIn.
- provides identifiable data in the chat (provided through the website that uses the Service) and such data is of relevance to the application procedure;
We collect data from third parties, such as Linkedin and through other public sources. This is referred to as “Sourcing” and be manually performed by our employees or automatically in the Service.
The types of personal data collected and processed
The categories of personal data that can be collected through the Service can be used to identify natural persons from names, e-mails, pictures, information from LinkedIn-accounts, answers to questions asked through the recruiting, titles, education and other information that the User or others have provided through the Service. Only data that is relevant for the Service process is collected and processed.
Purpose and lawfulness of processing
The purpose of the collecting and processing of personal data is to manage recruiting and processing freelancer talents applying for an agent. The lawfulness of the processing of personal data is our legitimate interest to simplify and facilitate recruitment and the aforementioned processing. The processing is also based on the consent of the Users.
Personal data that is processed with the purpose of aggregated analysis or market research is always made unidentifiable. Such personal data cannot be used to identify a certain User. Thus, such data is not considered personal data.
Your consent as the data subject
The User consents to the processing of its personal data with the purpose of Controller’s handling recruiting or an agent application. You consent that personal data is collected through the Service when you;
- make an application through the Service, adding personal data about yourself either personally or by using a third-party source as LinkedIn, and that we may use external sourcing-tools to add additional information; and
- when you use the Service to connect to our recruitment department or talent agents, adding personal data about yourself either personally or by using a third-party source such as LinkedIn.
You consent to the personal data being collected in accordance with the above and that it will be processed according to the below sections Storage and transfer and How long the personal data will be processed.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details listed under section 9. Using this right may however, mean that you can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use the Service.
Storage and transfers
The personal data collected through the Service is stored and processed inside the EU/EEA, such third country that is considered by the European Commission to have an adequate level of protection, or processed by such suppliers that have entered into such binding agreements that fully complies with the lawfulness of third country transfers (as Privacy Shield) or to other supplies where the adequate safeguards are in order to protect the rights of the data subjects whose data is transferred. To obtain documentation regarding such adequate safeguards you can contact us.
How long the personal data will be processed
If you give your consent in writing to the processing of your personal data, the personal data will be stored and processed by us as long as we deem it necessary with regards to the purposes stated above. Note that you and your profile might be interesting for future recruitment or projects and for this purpose we may store your Personal Data until further notice with your consent. If you as a User wish to have your Personal Data processed and stored for this purpose (future recruitment) you can opt-in for us saving your information.
3. Your rights
You as the User have certain rights concerning your data. The below listed things we can help you with and you can practice your rights by contacting us using the contact details below under paragraph 9 below.
- You have the right to request information about your personal data that is processed by us;
- You have the right to, if necessary, rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you;
- You have the right to demand deletion or restriction of processing, and the right to object to processing based on legitimate interest under certain circumstances;
- You have the right to revoke any consent to processing that has been given by you to us. Using this right may however, mean that the User can not apply for a specific job or otherwise use the Service;
- You have under certain circumstances a right to data portability, which means a right to get the personal data and transfer these to another controller as long as this does not negatively affect the rights and freedoms of others.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority regarding the processing of personal data relating to you, if the you consider that the processing of your personal data infringes the legal framework of privacy law. In Finland this authority is the Data Protection Ombudsman and you can find all necessary information on lodging a complaint at https://tietosuoja.fi/.
However, transfers of information over the internet and mobile networks can never occur without any risk, so all transfers are made on the own risk of the person transferring the data. It is important that you also take responsibility to ensure that your data is protected. It is your responsibility to keep your login information safe.
5. Transfer of personal data to third party
We will not sell or otherwise transfer our Users’ personal data to third parties.
We may transfer Users’ Personal Data to;
- cooperators and group companies, acting as our Processors and Sub-Processors in accordance with our instructions, for the provision of the Service;
- defined customers, that we have introduced to you beforehand, looking for talent;
- authorities or legal advisors in case criminal or improper behaviour is suspected; and
- authorities, legal advisors or other actors, if required by us according to law or authority’s injunction.
We will only transfer Users’ personal data to third parties that we have confidence in. We carefully choose partners to ensure that the User’s personal data is processed in accordance to current privacy legislations. We cooperate with the following categories of processors of personal data; Teamtailor, who supplies the Service, server and hosting companies, e-mail reference companies, information-sourcing companies, analytical service companies and other companies with regards to suppling the Service.
6. Aggregated data (non-identifiable personal data)
We may share aggregated data to third parties. The aggregated data has in such instances been compiled from information that has been collected through the Service and can, for example, consist of statistics of internet traffic or the geological location for the use of the Service. The aggregated data does not contain any information that can be used to identify individual persons and is thus not personal data.
For questions, further information about our handling of personal data or for contact with us in other matters, please use the below stated contact details;
DPO Janica Tuominen: firstname.lastname@example.org.