Witted's software development consulting team, that connects software freelancers and small consultancies with top-tier projects, is looking for a new teammate. An ideal Talent Agent is an unprompted people person who is not afraid of fast pace and coordinating multiple tasks at the same time. If that sound like you, we'd love you to keep reading!
As a Talent Agent in software development consulting, you would take care of the whole project life cycle from identifying client needs to introducing potential candidates and signing contracts. The whole team works for the same goal: To keep projects staffed and Witted freelancers employed.
- Meeting clients and mapping their project needs
- Meeting and interviewing potential talents
- Finding and matching potential talents with the projects
- Contract and price negotiations
- Account and talent management
The key competencies that helps you to enjoy and succeed in this role
- Excellent customer service and coordination skills
- Strong communication skills in Finnish and English
- Unprompted and efficient way of working, ability to prioritize
- Experience in IT projects, staffing, recruitment or a can-do attitude and willingness to learn and become a professional in the field
- Ability to work under stress
We have offices in Helsinki, Oulu, Turku, Oslo, Stockholm and Zagreb, but you are free to work from the location of your choice. Most of your future teammates are in Helsinki, so we do hope that you could work from the Helsinki office from time to time.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please send your application and CV!
What we offer
First of all, a great opportunity to become a part of a fast growing software company with the aim of huge expansion on international markets! Moreover, a supportive and down-to-earth community of over 300 Witted Group people. We back each other up, cross team, company and country borders.
We are huge advocates for a self-directive way of working – and we hope you are too. We believe in giving people freedom and responsibility.
We also believe in constant learning. We guarantee that you will be able to learn new skills, gain experience and know-how from the intersection of IT business, meet new people and grow your professional network. You’ll have our full support on these and developing yourself and your role to the aspired direction.
To make your work as easy and efficient as possible, you get to choose your work devices.
Here's how our recruitment process goes:
1. Send us your application
2. Meet us over coffee (remotely, thanks Covid) and let’s see if we “click”
4. Meet the team
5. Negotiations and job offer
6. Welcome to Witted!